The service you are about to purchase (match tickets or tickets for other events) is provided by the Hellenic Football Federation (HFF), which is a tertiary sports association, registered in the books of the Athens Court of First Instance. The headquarters of HFF are located at Goudi Park, PO Box 115 10, Athens, with the tax identification number 090036380 of the 12th Athens Tax Office.
UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unlawful and/or unauthorized use of our website, including but not limited to the unauthorized sale of tickets, the purchase of tickets by persons with no legal capacity, and the use of any mechanism on the pages of this website, will be investigated and all legal remedies available to the Hellenic Football Federation will be pursued.
SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
The Hellenic Football Federation (HFF) ticketing website has incorporated the most up-to-date and well-established security policies regarding the conduct of financial transactions and the personal data of users and ensures the uninterrupted availability of the services provided. In particular, the technologies that govern the information system of the website of the Hellenic Football Federation (HFF) include:
1. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology for the security of data transfer within the information system.
2. The use of provisions and specialized security mechanisms (Firewall) for the protection of the stored data of our website.
3. The use of cutting-edge technologies for the technological integrity and availability of the website.
All transactions carried out through www.pame-ethniki.gr are governed by international and European law, which regulates issues related to electronic commerce, and the Consumer Protection Law (Law 2251/1994), which regulates issues related to distance sales.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASING
Compliance with applicable laws safeguarding individual and public health: The Ticket Holder undertakes to comply with the laws, protocols, directives, guidelines, and decisions of public bodies, health committees and the organising authorities regarding the rules for ensuring individual and public health, as applicable from time to time, even if they change during the current 2021-2022 season. Entry to the stadium will be allowed in accordance with the law and the health protocols in force at the time of entry and HFF will inform Ticket Holders of any changes that occur during the season. HFF reserves its legal rights to seek any damages for failure to comply with the aforementioned laws, health protocols, directives, guidelines and decisions of public bodies, health committees and organising authorities regarding the rules for safeguarding individual and public health, as applicable from time to time, from the Ticket Holders.
No person may conduct any promotional or commercial activity at the match stadium, without the prior written approval of HFF or UEFA.
Tickets must not be used for any commercial purposes such as for promotion, advertising, use as a prize in a competition/sweepstake, or as part of a hospitality or travel package without the prior written approval of HFF or UEFA.
All people attending the match acknowledge that use may be made (free of charge) of their voice, image and/or likeness in still images and audio/visual transmissions relating to the match.
No person attending the match may, without HFF’s or UEFA’s prior written approval, record, transmit and/or exploit any sound, image, data, statistics and/or description of the match for any purpose other than for private use.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment for the Products and Services available through our website is made exclusively by charging a credit or debit card of the user. The card is charged upon booking the tickets and completing the online transaction. The website of the Hellenic Football Federation (HFF) has taken all appropriate measures to ensure the security of credit card transactions. In case of failure to charge the credit card, the order is automatically cancelled.
In case the amount paid for a ticket is obviously incorrect and regardless of the reason, which might be either due to incorrect data input by you or due to incorrect information you had or due to a temporary error in the software of www.pame-ethniki.gr, the Hellenic Football Federation (HFF) will have the right to cancel your ticket and refund the amount paid.
If no booking confirmation message is displayed via the confirmation page after sending your details to complete your payment or, if an error message or service interruption occurs while sending your details, it is your responsibility to contact the Hellenic Football Federation in order to find out whether your transaction has been completed or not. The Hellenic Football Federation does not accept responsibility for your financial or other loss if for any reason you do not receive confirmation of your order and payment.
COLLECTION OF TICKETS
You will receive your tickets either at the email address you provided, or you may collect them either from the predetermined service points, or - if it is a single match ticket - from the ticket offices of the stadium where the match will be held at the given time. When you arrive at the stadium you must have your identity card or passport with you as proof.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
You are not allowed to carry the following items in the Stadium:
1. Weapons of any kind.
2. Anything that could be used as a weapon, or to cut, bore or pierce, or as a projectile, especially long umbrellas, helmets, and other cumbersome instruments.
3. Bottles, cups, mugs, or boxes of any shape, as well as other objects made of glass or any other extremely hard material.
4. Fireworks, flares, smoke powder, smoke bombs or other fireworks.
5. Alcoholic beverages in any form, drugs, or stimulants.
6. racist, xenophobic, xenophobic, sexist, or political propaganda material.
7. Tissues or banner poles of any kind. Only flexible plastic poles and retractable poles not exceeding 1 meter in length and 1 centimeter in diameter are permitted.
8. Banners or flags larger than 2 meters X 1.50 meters, flags and banners of a smaller size are permitted, provided they are made of a material that is considered "low flammability" and has been brought to the prior attention of the home team.
9. Organised supporters' teams with giant flags must notify the home team prior to the match in order to decide whether such giant flags will be permitted.
10. Animals, with the exception of guide dogs and police dogs.
11. Any commercial, political, religious, or promotional item or article, including without limitation banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or any form of commercial or promotional items and material.
12.Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, paints, or containers containing substances which are injurious to health or highly flammable.
13. Unmanageable items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes, large bags, backpacks, suitcases, and sports bags. The term "unusable" shall be understood to include any item that is larger than 25cmX25cmX25cm and cannot be stored under the seat inside the Stadium.
14.Large quantities of paper and/or paper tapes.
15.Mechanically operated instruments that produce noise such as loudhailers/ megaphones and horns.
17.Cameras (except for personal use, in which case they are permitted to have a spare set or rechargeable batteries), professional still cameras or other professional audio or video recording equipment.
18.Any device used for the purpose of commercially broadcasting or distributing audio, video, description, or results of events via the internet or other forms of media.
19. Other objects which could endanger public safety.
If any of the listed items are found on a person entering the Stadium, they shall be retained by the police temporarily. If there is clear evidence of a criminal offence, the security forces may place the person under restraint until he or she is handed over to the police; this should be done without delay.
RETURNS-CHANGES- POSTPONED OR CANCELLED MATCHES
No refunds or changes to your tickets or even withdrawal from your transaction are possible after the completion of your transaction. Tickets that have been lost, stolen, or destroyed are also not replaced.
In case of a match is postponed, HFF will not accept ticket refunds and will inform the users about the new date and time of the match, as soon as possible.
In case a match is cancelled, the ticket price will be refunded to the users.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Hellenic Football Federation is not liable to users for any damages that may arise from the non-execution or untimely execution of their order. In any case, the company providing the ticketing service will ensure that users are informed in a timely manner about the unavailability of seats. Our website is not responsible for any unavailability of the system, nor does it guarantee the uninterrupted, accurate and error-free provision of the service.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
These terms are governed by the provisions of Greek law and in case of dispute the courts of Athens shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
For any matter relating to the processing of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the Hellenic Football Federation, at the following email address: email@example.com.
Hellenic Football Federation (HFF)
Tel. (+30) 210 9306000